Please sign up to be the first to hear about our promotions, vintage decor and sparking new jewellery!
Antique English brass telescope in the original leather sheath, early 20th century.
William Watson was an optical instrument maker, established in 1837. The business name evolved, adding “& Sons” in 1881 and “Ltd” In 1908.
Marked on the innermost tube:
W. Watson & Sons Ltd
F. Robson & Co
Length 10 1/2” (26.7cm) to 30 1/2” (77.5cm) fully extended.
2” (5.1cm) diameter.
284 King Street West, Toronto, Ontario, M5V1J2Contact | 416.260.9057 / 1.855.260.9057