Antique & Vintage Cottage Interior Decorating Ideas, Brighten Up your Summer Abode
It was a delight to be featured in Style At Home's Cottage Style edition this summer.
See the Top 5 Decorating Tips Below!
Orange Glass Vase: 325$
Bird Figurine: 95$
GW Alior Round Teal Indian Pot: 95$
Green Ducal English Pitcher: 295$
Turquoise Floral Victorian Vase: $450
Turquoise and Green West German Vase: 55$
Van Briggle Candlesticks 195$
White double handled vase:295$
We were very inspired by the decorating trends in this issue. So many great tips on decorating your cottage.
Here is a list of the top 5 cottage style decorating tips from Style at Home!
1. “Embrace flower power, find a charming way to store fresh-cut flowers like using ceramic pitchers stacked on top of books”
2. “Be bold with the mix, combine antique and contemporary pieces to create a room that looks effortlessly put together”
3. “Look into Nature, take inspiration from organic shapes and textures in artwork, fabrics and accessories.”
4. “Make setting the table a breeze, let guests help by keeping utensils and napkins in easy-to-access vintage containers”
5. “Decorate in dynamic duos, pick strong colour combos to make every vignette in the room pop”
1. Center: Shorter and Sons English pitcher 265$
Left Vase : Bursley Ware Charlotte Read England 495$
Right Vase: Burslem England 395$
2. Left: Green Opaline vase 495$
Center: Wedgwood 195$
Right: Bronze sculpture Al Green 595$
3. Right: West German Vase 425$
Back: Mahogany and curly maple games board 1940 495$
Left: Vintage handmade Quilt 295$
Front: Vintage woven basket 75$
4. Top Left Shelf: Primrose plate container 125$
Top Right Shelf: Coalport vase 195$
Pewter Plate bottom row: 195$, 295$, 195$
Williams Adams vase 125$
Small ceramic cup 65$
Pewter English cup 1900 65$
5. Front left: Royal Cauldon Circa 1930 95$
Swedish Art Glass: 995$
Moorcroft "Reeds at Sunset" $1895 Circa 1980
Please Contact Us for more information.