Please sign up to be the first to hear about our promotions, vintage decor and sparking new jewellery!
Victorian era sterling silver and ivory Paginator, English, hallmarks for Birmingham 1898. A Paginator, or page turner, was used to gently lift and turn the pages of large books, so as not to leave fingerprints on the parchment.
This Paginator was made by Deakin & Francis, founded in 1786 and still producing fine accessories today. D & F have been family owned and operated for 7 generations.
14 1/2” (36.8cm) long.
284 King Street West, Toronto, Ontario, M5V1J2Contact | 416.260.9057 / 1.855.260.9057