Edwardian silver plate meat dome, English, circa 1900.
The elegant dome has a simple body with a flared edge terminating in a bead trim and a graduated bead handle.
The dome was made by the silversmithing firm of William Hutton & Sons Ltd., established in 1800. W H & S added the symbol of 6 or 8 crossed arrows after the acquisition of Creswick & Co. in 1900.
Minor surface wear to the silver plate, wear consistent with age and use.
18 1/4” (46.3cm) by 14 1/2” (36.8cm), 11” (28cm) high.